The French Parrot handbags and accessories are handmade in France, Italy and UK using the most luxurious materials. Crafted from fine calf and bovine leather, we choose natural high quality hides and develop them with care. Each leather skin is unique, so color differences or slight irregularities are typical features of real leathers and add authenticity and charm to our luxury product.
Even though our designs are durable and made of luxury materials, extra care should be taken to keep your product in perfect condition. To preserve your handbags and accessories, here are some maintenance recommendations:
- Be careful not to rub your product against abrasive surfaces
- Protect it from moisture
- Avoid contact with materials that can transfer colour pigments to leather
- Avoid contact with products such as liquid, hand creams, water, make-up, perfume …
- Keep your product away from direct heat sources and avoid exposure to sunlight
- Wipe regularly with a soft, dry cloth
- Do not overload your bag
When you are not using your product, we advise you to store the item in the bag provided at the time of purchase and keep it away from high temperatures, humidity, extreme (sun)light, grease, mud, dirt, rough surfaces and rain. All maintenance including cleaning must be done under the responsibility of a profess.
The French Parrot uses gold coloured plated hardware. To preserve these pieces, here are some maintenance recommendations:
- Avoid any contact with other surfaces.
- Avoid all contacts with liquids and especially creams or hand lotions.
Please note that The French Parrot cannot accept any complaints due to loss of colour of our gold plated hardware.